You definitely need the Harley Wheel Chock if you want to make your life a lot easier and more fun. I and my team have been working hard and researching every brand and store to figure out which ones will make it to the top of our recommended list. We try to make sure you get the Best Harley Wheel Chock for your need hence we bring forward 10 best Harley Wheel Chock Reviews for you to consider. The aim is to help you make the right decision and save your time with our list.
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Best Harley Wheel Chock
Our team compared and measured all the different aspects to make sure only the best Harley Wheel Chock make it on our list. We use specific criteria and systems to make sure you avoid bias when making suggestions for our readers.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Harley Wheel Chock
|1||Extreme Max 5001.5763 Deluxe Chrome Motorcycle Wheel Chock - 5.5" Wide||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Condor PS-1500 Pit-Stop/Trailer-Stop||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Condor Cycle Loader - Motorcycle Chock - For Rollback Tow Trucks CL-1000||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Lock N Load BK1000 Deluxe Motorcycle Wheel Chock with Quick-Release Ratchet & D-Ring System (Orange/Black)||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||CONDOR - PSTK #6400 Motorcycle Wheel Chock - Chocks||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Extreme Max 5001.5010 Standard Motorcycle Wheel Chock - Black||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Extreme Max 5001.5757 Adjustable Motorcycle Wheel Chock Stand Heavy Duty 1800lb. Weight Capacity||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Condor Motorcycle Garage Dolly for Wheel Chock||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||MaxxHaul 70271 Adjustable Motorcycle Wheel Chock Stand Heavy Duty 1800lb Weight Capacity||9||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Condor Motorcycle Garage Dolly for Wheel Chock/Trailer Stand with Height Assist Footrests||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Extreme Max 5001.5763 Deluxe Chrome Motorcycle Wheel Chock 5.5" Wide
- Condor PS-1500 Pit-Stop/Trailer-Stop
- Condor Cycle Loader Motorcycle Chock For Rollback Tow Trucks CL-1000
- Lock N Load BK1000 Deluxe Motorcycle Wheel Chock with Quick-Release Ratchet & D-Ring System...
- CONDOR PSTK #6400 Motorcycle Wheel Chock Chocks
- Extreme Max 5001.5010 Standard Motorcycle Wheel Chock Black
- Extreme Max 5001.5757 Adjustable Motorcycle Wheel Chock Stand Heavy Duty 1800lb. Weight Capacity
- Condor Motorcycle Garage Dolly for Wheel Chock
- MaxxHaul 70271 Adjustable Motorcycle Wheel Chock Stand Heavy Duty 1800lb Weight Capacity
- Condor Motorcycle Garage Dolly for Wheel Chock/Trailer Stand with Height Assist Footrests
1. Extreme Max 5001.5763 Deluxe Chrome Motorcycle Wheel Chock – 5.5″ Wide
- Heavy-duty wheel chock for motorcycle tires up to 5.5″ wide
- Permanently fixed mounting brackets and tee nuts allow easy, tool-free removal of the wheel chock when not needed.
- Height: 9″, Interior Width: 5.75″, Total Length: 12″
- Constructed from chrome-plated steel tubing
- The included mounting hardware allows installation on surfaces no thicker than 1.
2. Condor PS-1500 Pit-Stop/Trailer-Stop
- This fully adjustable wheel locking system is capable of accommodating either front or rear wheels in sizes from 15-22in or 80-220 mm wide.
- The patented locking mechanism securely supports your motorcycle in an upright position on any type of flat surface or transport platform.
- The Pit Stop also serves as a Trailer Stop with the optional Trailer Adapter Kit, which allows quick attaching or detaching.
- Requires only one person to load or release any motorcycle and in most cases, 2 tie-down straps are required to secure the bike for transport.
3. Condor Cycle Loader – Motorcycle Chock – For Rollback Tow Trucks CL-1000
- Condor continues to manufacture high quality products and this cycle loader is no exception.
- The adjustable locking mechanism (cradle) is identical to the Condor Wheel Chocks.
- You will be amazed at how secure and safe winching the motorcycle onto the rollback tow truck is when tied down in the Condors’ cradle.
- 2″ ground clearance with front wheels measuring 40″ wide, rear wheels 36″ wide.
- Accommodates 14″ – 22″ diameter wheels/ 80 – 220mm wide tires.
4. Lock N Load BK1000 Deluxe Motorcycle Wheel Chock with Quick-Release Ratchet & D-Ring System (Orange/Black)
- Includes (1)BK100 Deluxe Wheel Chock, (2) BK202 Retractable Ratchet Straps, (2) Quick-Release D-Rings, (2) Quick-Release Strap Clips, (1) Mounting Plate, and (1) Front-Tire Ratchet Strap.
- For complete transport security, this combo kit ensures front and rear stability through use of wheel chock, front tire strap, and rear tie downs.
- Ride Motorcycle into Wheel Chock to Secure in Place, Motorcycle will then Stand Alone while Attaching the included Front & Rear Straps.
- Fits All Factory Motorcycle Applications
- Dimensions: 19 x 15. 4 x 11. 5 inches
5. CONDOR – PSTK #6400 Motorcycle Wheel Chock – Chocks
6. Extreme Max 5001.5010 Standard Motorcycle Wheel Chock – Black
- Solid front cross bar and boot provide maximum stability
- Durable steel and textured semi-gloss black powdercoat provide heavy duty strength and good looks
- Multiple rear wheel cradle adjustments fit wheels perfectly
- Designed to hold 17″ – 21″ wheels between 3-5/32″ – 7-3/32″ wide
- Easy bolt-together assembly
7. Extreme Max 5001.5757 Adjustable Motorcycle Wheel Chock Stand Heavy Duty 1800lb. Weight Capacity
- Heavy duty motorcycle stand supports up to 1,800 lbs.
- Fits tires up to 5.5″ wide and 15″ to 22″ diameter
- Seven-hole mounting pattern for mounting to floors, truck beds or trailers
- Rotating wheel chock locks tire into place against the stand’s cradle
- Powder-coated for corrosion and rust resistance
8. Condor Motorcycle Garage Dolly for Wheel Chock
- Holds any motorcycle safely and securely in an upright position.
- Accommodates any size wheel and tire, and all motorcycles types, from dirt bikes to sport bikes, sport tourers, and heavy cruisers.
- It’s perfect for rolling or spinning around any motorcycle to fit into those small, out of the way spaces in your garage.
- It’s load capacity is 1300 lb
9. MaxxHaul 70271 Adjustable Motorcycle Wheel Chock Stand Heavy Duty 1800lb Weight Capacity
- Capacity: 1,800 pounds
- Accommodates most wheels 3 to 5 inches wide
- Heavy duty steel construction; Black powder coat finish to resist rust and corrosion
- Self-locking wheel cradle utilizes bike weight to keep itself upright
- Anchor points for added stability
10. Condor Motorcycle Garage Dolly for Wheel Chock/Trailer Stand with Height Assist Footrests
Harley Wheel Chock Buying Guide: Top Things To Keep In MindIn order to make sure you buy the right Harley Wheel Chock, you need to keep some things in mind before you finalize your buying decision. Considering these few things will make sure you make the right choice that’s best suited for you. Along with our Harley Wheel Chock Reviews given above, and the factors to consider down below, are enough to guide you to get the best Harley Wheel Chock.
- Consider The Use Case: How and where you are going to use your product makes a lot of difference. If you want something that you are going to use regularly, then you must spend a proper amount to ensure you get good quality stuff. On the other hand, if you are not even sure if you need this on regular basis, then there’s no point in spending a ton of bucks to get the most premium one. Besides, who uses plays a big role as well. Depending on the gender, age, and role, the use case could be different.
- Know The Different Types: Not one Harley Wheel Chock is suitable for everyone. If you want the best Harley Wheel Chock, you must know the available types. Before even you want to make a buying decision, the types of Harley Wheel Chock must be known to you. That way you will make sure that you don’t regret buying the wrong Harley Wheel Chock.
- Decide The Budget: Understanding the budget right up makes your job easier. Because you can easily eliminate something that does not fall under your budget. Just know that not always spending the most money is the best decision. Understanding what you need and setting your budget around it will help you get the best Harley Wheel Chock.
- Go For The Brand: It is true that sometimes you have to pay a bit more when you are choosing a branded product. But most of the time, it is more than worth it. Find out the top brands of the product, and check out for product reviews to make sure you are getting a proven product. A good brand ensures you quality and you don’t have to spend a lot of time contemplating about getting a faulty product. More to that, a good brand will offer you a warranty and free returns in some cases.
- Check The Build Quality: You definitely want your Harley Wheel Chock to stay with you and give you service for the longest time possible. And that is why the build quality and build materials are worth checking. Making sure you are investing in quality materials further ensures the build quality. For a Harley Wheel Chock to provide better service, build quality is something that you shouldn’t sacrifice, even if there’s a price difference.
- Look For The Features: Different features are available for different functionality. One product might not have all the features a particular category can have. But knowing which features are available makes sure you get to choose something that is actually functional to you. Looking for the right features in your Harley Wheel Chock can make a lot of difference. There are times when you might grab a feature for no extra cost at all. So, knowing the available features might help you get the best Harley Wheel Chock and at the same time, it can make sure you are not buying the same product multiple times.