You definitely need the Gateron Keyboard if you want to make your life a lot easier and more fun. I and my team have been working hard and researching every brand and store to figure out which ones will make it to the top of our recommended list. We try to make sure you get the Best Gateron Keyboard for your need hence we bring forward 10 best Gateron Keyboard Reviews for you to consider. The aim is to help you make the right decision and save your time with our list.
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Best Gateron Keyboard
We try to consider consumer reports and feedback to identify between the given spec of a Gateron Keyboard vs the actual performance of the Gateron Keyboard; which could vastly differ in the real world.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Gateron Keyboard
|1||Keychron K3 Version 2||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Asceny One - 60% Mechanical Keyboard||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Keychron K2 Bluetooth Wireless Mechanical Keyboard with Gateron Brown Switch/White LED Backlit/USB C/Anti Ghosting/N-Key Rollover||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|4||YUNZII KC84 SP 84 Keys Hot Swappable Mechanical Keyboard with PBT Dye-subbed Keycaps||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||EPOMAKER SKYLOONG SK61 61 Keys 60% Hot Swappable Programmable Mechanical Gaming Wired Keyboard with RGB Backlit||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Cooler Master CK552 Gaming Mechanical Keyboard with Gateron Red Switch with RGB Back Lighting - Pure Black||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|7||ANNE PRO 2, 60% Wired/Wireless Mechanical Keyboard (Gateron Red Switch/Black Case) - Full Keys Programmable - True RGB Backlit - Tap Arrow Keys - Double Shot PBT Keycaps - NKRO - 1900mAh Battery||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||EPOMAKER SKYLOONG SK64 GK64 64 Keys Hot Swappable Mechanical Keyboard with RGB Backlit||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Keychron C1 Mac Layout Wired Mechanical Keyboard||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||DIERYA DK61E 60% Mechanical Gaming Keyboard||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Keychron K3 Version 2, 84 Keys Ultra-Slim Wireless Bluetooth/USB Wired Mechanical Keyboard with White...
- Asceny One 60% Mechanical Keyboard, True RGB Lights, Spill Proof,Wired Budget 60% Keyboard...
- Keychron K2 Bluetooth Wireless Mechanical Keyboard with Gateron Brown Switch/White LED Backlit/USB C/Anti...
- YUNZII KC84 SP 84 Keys Hot Swappable Mechanical Keyboard with PBT Dye-subbed Keycaps, RGB,NKRO Programmable...
- EPOMAKER SKYLOONG SK61 61 Keys 60% Hot Swappable Programmable Mechanical Gaming Wired Keyboard with RGB...
- Cooler Master CK552 Gaming Mechanical Keyboard with Gateron Red Switch with RGB Back Lighting Pure Black...
- ANNE PRO 2, 60% Wired/Wireless Mechanical Keyboard Full Keys Programmable True RGB Backlit Tap Arrow...
- EPOMAKER SKYLOONG SK64 GK64 64 Keys Hot Swappable Mechanical Keyboard with RGB Backlit, ABS Keycaps, Arrow...
- Keychron C1 Mac Layout Wired Mechanical Keyboard, Gateron Blue Switch, Tenkeyless 87 Keys ABS keycaps...
- DIERYA DK61E 60% Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, RGB Backlit Wired PBT Keycap Waterproof Type-C Mini Compact...
1. Keychron K3 Version 2
- Keychron K3, a compact 75% layout ultra-slim wireless mechanical keyboard built for peak productivity and a great tactile typing experience.
- Be ready to multitask without missing a beat by connecting the K3 with up to 3 devices via the stable Broadcom Bluetooth 5.
- With a unique Mac layout, the K3 has all the necessary Mac multimedia keys while still being compatible with Windows.
- The redesigned low-profile Gateron mechanical switch is 40% slimmer than conventional switches with a shorter travel distance that triggers an input faster than ever.
- Together with the reinforced aluminum body (plastic bottom frame) make the K3 one of the thinnest and lightweight wireless mechanical keyboards on the market.
2. Asceny One – 60% Mechanical Keyboard
- 60% Sized keyboard, Leaves extra space for mouse movement (Perfect for gaming)
- Utilizing new infrared technology instead of a metal contact.
- Has access to ALL the keys of a normal keyboard, Very fast and easy to adapt.
- 18,700,000 RGB lights.
- Built in FLASH memory to save personal settings and preset settings even when driver software is off.
3. Keychron K2 Bluetooth Wireless Mechanical Keyboard with Gateron Brown Switch/White LED Backlit/USB C/Anti Ghosting/N-Key Rollover
- A 75% layout (84-key) white LED backlight compact Bluetooth mechanical keyboard.
- Connects with up to 3 devices via Bluetooth and switch among them easily.
- With a unique Mac layout, K2 gaming keyboard has all necessary Mac function keys, while compatible with Windows.
- K2 can last up to 72 hours typing, or up to 7 days normal use (count 8hrs per day) with a 4000 mAh big battery, which is one of the biggest in mechanical keyboard.
- Charming white LED backlight with elegant keycap legends helps to type in dime environment, you can also choose static white backlight mode.
4. YUNZII KC84 SP 84 Keys Hot Swappable Mechanical Keyboard with PBT Dye-subbed Keycaps
- Hotswappable Gateron Switch】Hotswappable Gateron switch of KC84 can be replaced by other hotswap switches without soldering.
- PBT Dye-Sub Keycaps 】 The keycaps of KC84 SP applies 85% PBT with high-contrast dye-sublimated legends, which generally last longer than ABS equivalents.
- Compact TKL 84 Keys and Ergonomic NKRO】The compact 75 percent layout of KC84 SP is more portable and ergonomic in nature compared to standard full size keyboard, no fatigue after long term use and 100% full anti-ghosting without conflict, enjoy the process without any obstacles.
- Macro recording &Customized RGB effects】With the software, you can customize the RGB effects massive lighting effects and macro setting.
- Strong compatibility with Mac and Windows】 Compatible with Windows 10, Win 8, Win 7, Win Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS , the KC84 comes with a USB Type-C cable.
5. EPOMAKER SKYLOONG SK61 61 Keys 60% Hot Swappable Programmable Mechanical Gaming Wired Keyboard with RGB Backlit
- Gateron Optical Switch&Hot Swappable.
- Three Layers Programmable&NKRO.
- Water-resistant Mainboard&PBT Thermal Sublimation Keycaps.
- 8 Million RGB Backlight Available.
- Compatible with Mac and Windows.
6. Cooler Master CK552 Gaming Mechanical Keyboard with Gateron Red Switch with RGB Back Lighting – Pure Black
- Gateron Red mechanical switches: Offer rapid response times for quick in-game action.
- RGB Backlighting: Per-key LEDs with multiple lighting modes and effects to highlight all your dominating kill streaks.
- Brushed aluminum design: Curved top plate, Floating keycaps, and minimalistic design built with functionality in mind.
- On-the-fly controls: Make real-time adjustments to lighting and macros with No software necessary
- Easy-to-use software: Map 16.
7. ANNE PRO 2
- Minimalistic design doing more with less.
- Compact and Portable .
- Decent bluetooth connectivity enables wireless connection up to 4 devices and switch seamlessly back and forth.
- Revamped obinskit starter software simplifies the way to set up your own key layout, lighting and to create macros.
- The “Magic Fn” on the Caps Lock button makes it easier to utilize the F1-F12 keys while gaming.
8. EPOMAKER SKYLOONG SK64 GK64 64 Keys Hot Swappable Mechanical Keyboard with RGB Backlit
- 60% Layout Hot Swappable Keyboard.
- IP6X Dustproof Mainboard, PBT Thermal Sublimation Keycaps.
- 16 Million RGB Backlight.
- Win+Mac Layout&Type C Interface.
- N-Key Rollover and Anti-ghosting.
9. Keychron C1 Mac Layout Wired Mechanical Keyboard
- Keychron C1, a tenkeyless (87 keys) white backlight USB Type-C wired mechanical keyboard made for Mac and Windows.
- Designed with reliability in mind, the C1 comes with USB Type-C wired connection with a detachable cable, which ensures a constant power supply, and best to fit home, office and light gaming use while connecting with your laptop or PC.
- With a unique Mac layout, the C1 has all the necessary multimedia and function keys while still being compatible with Windows.
- Engineered with ABS keycaps allows the charming white LED backlight shine through the legends with a subtle feeling.
- Durable Gateron mechanical switch with 50 million keystroke lifespan, providing unrivaled tactile responsiveness on the linear Blue switch.
10. DIERYA DK61E 60% Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- Compact Design & Ergonomic】❥This DK61E 60% wired mechanical keyboard has a perfect size and it’s good for Home and Office use, without Numpad, give more space to your desktop.
- RGB Backlit – Built-in and Customize】❥Built-in multiple lighting effects and solid color backlight mode, no drivers needed.
- 4 Profile Layers & Macro recording & 100% Anti-ghosting】❥You can record macros, customize advanced features and offline macros, customize the lighting effects, personalize function keys through our Dierya DK61E Driver.
- PBT Double-shot Keycaps & Hot-swappable Gateron Optical Switches】 ❥The wear resistance and hardness of PBT are much higher than ABS keycaps, and oil-proof, providing the best typing and gaming experience.
- Compatibility & Waterproof Circuit Board & Warranty 】 ❥ Compatible with Windows / Mac OS / Android, the DK61E comes with a 60 inches “L” Shape Type-C Cable.
Gateron Keyboard Buying Guide: Top Things To Keep In MindIn order to make sure you buy the right Gateron Keyboard, you need to keep some things in mind before you finalize your buying decision. Considering these few things will make sure you make the right choice that’s best suited for you. Along with our Gateron Keyboard Reviews given above, and the factors to consider down below, are enough to guide you to get the best Gateron Keyboard.
- Consider The Use Case: How and where you are going to use your product makes a lot of difference. If you want something that you are going to use regularly, then you must spend a proper amount to ensure you get good quality stuff. On the other hand, if you are not even sure if you need this on regular basis, then there’s no point in spending a ton of bucks to get the most premium one. Besides, who uses plays a big role as well. Depending on the gender, age, and role, the use case could be different.
- Know The Different Types: Not one Gateron Keyboard is suitable for everyone. If you want the best Gateron Keyboard, you must know the available types. Before even you want to make a buying decision, the types of Gateron Keyboard must be known to you. That way you will make sure that you don’t regret buying the wrong Gateron Keyboard.
- Decide The Budget: Understanding the budget right up makes your job easier. Because you can easily eliminate something that does not fall under your budget. Just know that not always spending the most money is the best decision. Understanding what you need and setting your budget around it will help you get the best Gateron Keyboard.
- Go For The Brand: It is true that sometimes you have to pay a bit more when you are choosing a branded product. But most of the time, it is more than worth it. Find out the top brands of the product, and check out for product reviews to make sure you are getting a proven product. A good brand ensures you quality and you don’t have to spend a lot of time contemplating about getting a faulty product. More to that, a good brand will offer you a warranty and free returns in some cases.
- Check The Build Quality: You definitely want your Gateron Keyboard to stay with you and give you service for the longest time possible. And that is why the build quality and build materials are worth checking. Making sure you are investing in quality materials further ensures the build quality. For a Gateron Keyboard to provide better service, build quality is something that you shouldn’t sacrifice, even if there’s a price difference.
- Look For The Features: Different features are available for different functionality. One product might not have all the features a particular category can have. But knowing which features are available makes sure you get to choose something that is actually functional to you. Looking for the right features in your Gateron Keyboard can make a lot of difference. There are times when you might grab a feature for no extra cost at all. So, knowing the available features might help you get the best Gateron Keyboard and at the same time, it can make sure you are not buying the same product multiple times.