This is going to be the last article you need to find out the Best Freesync 1440p 144hz Monitor for you. I have been using this Freesync 1440p 144hz Monitor for a long time now and through rigorous research and my personal experiences, I have been able to list out the top 10 best products after studying and analyzing almost all of them. Keep reading the Freesync 1440p 144hz Monitor Reviews and find out which one you will need.
Best Freesync 1440p 144hz Monitor
By comparing the 10 Freesync 1440p 144hz Monitor in the list it would get easier for you to identify the ones you need and eliminate the ones that are not suitable for you.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Freesync 1440p 144hz Monitor
|1||ASUS TUF Gaming 32" 1440P HDR Curved Monitor (VG32VQ1B) - QHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||AOC CQ27G2 27" Super Curved Frameless Gaming Monitor QHD 2K||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Acer Nitro XV272U Pbmiiprzx 27" WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS G-SYNC Compatible Monitor||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Acer XF270HU Cbmiiprx 27” WQHD (2560 x 1440) TN AMD FreeSync Gaming Monitor||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Pixio PX277 Prime 27 inch 165Hz IPS HDR WQHD 2560 x 1440 Wide Screen Display 1440p 165Hz 144Hz Flat FreeSync Esports||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Acer ED323QUR Abidpx 31.5 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) Curved 1800R VA Gaming Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology - 4ms; 144Hz Refresh Rate; Display Port||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||ViewSonic VX2768-2KP-MHD 27 Inch WQHD 1440p 144Hz 1ms IPS Gaming Monitor with FreeSync Premium||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Acer Nitro VG271U Pbmiipx 27" WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS AMD Radeon FREESYNC Gaming Monitor||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|9||BenQ EX2780Q 27 Inch 1440P 144Hz IPS Gaming Monitor - FreeSync Premium - HDRi - Speakers||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|10||VIOTEK GNV27DB 27-Inch Curved QHD Gaming Monitor - 144Hz 2560x1440p 1ms (OD) - 1500R Curvature||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- ASUS TUF Gaming 32" 1440P HDR Curved Monitor , 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, FreeSync Premium...
- AOC CQ27G2 27" Super Curved Frameless Gaming Monitor QHD 2K, 1500R Curved VA, 1ms, 144Hz, FreeSync, Height...
- Acer Nitro XV272U Pbmiiprzx 27" WQHD IPS G-SYNC Compatible Monitor, 144Hz, 1ms VRB, VESA Certified DisplayHDR400...
- Acer XF270HU Cbmiiprx 27” WQHD ,Black...
- Pixio PX277 Prime 27 inch 165Hz IPS HDR WQHD 2560 x 1440 Wide Screen Display 1440p 165Hz 144Hz Flat FreeSync...
- Acer ED323QUR Abidpx 31.5 Inches WQHD Curved 1800R VA Gaming Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology...
- ViewSonic VX2768-2KP-MHD 27 Inch WQHD 1440p 144Hz 1ms IPS Gaming Monitor with FreeSync Premium, Eye Care...
- Acer Nitro VG271U Pbmiipx 27" WQHD , Black...
- BenQ EX2780Q 27 Inch 1440P 144Hz IPS Gaming Monitor | FreeSync Premium | HDRi | Speakers
- VIOTEK GNV27DB 27-Inch Curved QHD Gaming Monitor | 144Hz 2560x1440p 1ms...
1. ASUS TUF Gaming 32″ 1440P HDR Curved Monitor (VG32VQ1B) – QHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz)
- 5-inch WQHD (2560×1440) 1500R gaming monitor with ultrafast 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay.
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-sync, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- FreeSync Premium technology supported through DisplayPort and HDMI ports providing variable refresh rates for low latency, stuttering-free and tearing-free while gaming.
- Shadow Boost enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas.
- Supports HDR-10 to enhance bright and dark area, delivers lifelike gaming experience
- Robust connectivity with HDMI (v2.0) x2 and DisplayPort 1.2
2. AOC CQ27G2 27″ Super Curved Frameless Gaming Monitor QHD 2K
- 27″ AOC G2 series gaming monitor with QHD 2K 2560×1440 Resolution
- 1500R Super curved monitor wrapping around you for an immersive gaming experience
- Brilliant colors producing over 120% area coverage for sRGB color gamut
- Rapid 1ms (MPRT) response and 144Hz refresh rate with AMD FreeSync Premium for smoothest competitive gameplay.
- 3-sided frameless design with ultra-narrow borders for the ultimate multi-monitor setup
- Height adjustable stand for optimum ergonomics
- AOC RE-SPAWNED 3-year zero-bright-dot 3-year advance replacement 1-year (one-time) accidental damage coverage.
- DisplayPort 2x HDMI 2.
- AOC LowBlue Mode and FlickerFree for wellbeing during extended gaming sessions
- Wall mountable (VESA compatible) with quick release stand
3. Acer Nitro XV272U Pbmiiprzx 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS G-SYNC Compatible Monitor
- 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen IPS zero frame monitor with AMD Radeon freesync technology
- Response time: 1ms VRB and refresh rate: 144Hzz.Colour Supported:1.07 Billion
- 2 speakers, 2 watts per speaker
- Displays 400, DCI-P3 and low Delta e<2
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 2 x HDMI 2.0 and 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (includes HDMI and USB cable)
- Note: The incorrect resolution or an out of date video can cause the screen to appear blurry and screen flickering.
- Please refer user manual before use
4. Acer XF270HU Cbmiiprx 27” WQHD (2560 x 1440) TN AMD FreeSync Gaming Monitor
- 27″ Wqhd (2560 x 1440) widescreen TN monitor with AMD Free Sync technology
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz – Using Display port or HDMI 2. 0 port
- Response time: 1ms (g to G)
- Zero frame Design | 2 speakers at 2 watts per speaker
- Ports: 1 x Display 1. 2 port, 1 x HDMI 2. 0 port & 1 x HDMI 1. 4 port (Display port cable included)
5. Pixio PX277 Prime 27 inch 165Hz IPS HDR WQHD 2560 x 1440 Wide Screen Display 1440p 165Hz 144Hz Flat FreeSync Esports
- 27 inch WQHD (Wide Quad High Definition) 2560 x 1440p Ultimate eSports Gaming Monitor
- IPS Panel, HDR, 350nit Brightness, Increases the dynamic range between black and white to showcase incredible clarity and details.
- 165Hz Refresh Rate, FreeSync (Range 48-165Hz @DisplayPort, 48-144Hz @HDMI), G-Sync compatible
- 1ms (MPRT) Response Time, 1000:1 Contrast Ratio, 111% sRGB
- Flicker Free, Low Blue Light, VESA 100×100, Connectivity: 1 x DisplayPort (165Hz), 2 x HDMI (144Hz), 1 x Audio Out.
6. Acer ED323QUR Abidpx 31.5 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) Curved 1800R VA Gaming Monitor with AMD Radeon FREESYNC Technology – 4ms; 144Hz Refresh Rate; Display Port
- 31.5 inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) 1800R curved Widescreen VA monitor
- AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz Using Display port.Color Supported:16.7 Million
- Zero frame curved design; 4ms response time; ergonomic tilt: 5 degree to 15 degree
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI 1. 4 and 1 x DVI (w/HDCP)
- VESA Compatible – (Yes)100 x 100mm
7. ViewSonic VX2768-2KP-MHD 27 Inch WQHD 1440p 144Hz 1ms IPS Gaming Monitor with FreeSync Premium
- BE THE DIFFERENCE: WQHD (2560x1440p) resolution, ultra-fast 1ms (MPRT) response time, and amazing 144Hz refresh rate give you the edge in all your gaming quests.
- NO IMAGE TEARING: AMD FreeSync Premium technology enables smooth frame rates to aid you in battle
- AMAZING AT ANY ANGLE: An IPS panel ensures stunning views no matter your vantage point
- COMFORTABLE GAMING: Flicker-Free technology and Blue Light Filter for all-day comfort
- GAME ON: An arsenal of pre-set customizable visual modes keeps you ready for any FPS, RTS, or MOBA games.
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The VX2768-2KP-MHD supports laptops, phones, tablets, PCs, and Macs with HDMI, and Display Port inputs.
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: LCD Monitor, Power Cable, and HDMI Cable
8. Acer Nitro VG271U Pbmiipx 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS AMD Radeon FREESYNC Gaming Monitor
- 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen IPS monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync technology
- Response time: 1ms VRB. Brightness: 350 cd/m² – Native, 400 cd/m² – Peak (HDR Mode)
- Refresh rate: 144Hz
- Zero frame design | High brightness and contrast with VESA certified DisplayHDR 400 | 2 Speakers at 2 watts per speaker.
- Ports: 1 x Display port 1.2 & 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDMI cable included)
9. BenQ EX2780Q 27 Inch 1440P 144Hz IPS Gaming Monitor - FreeSync Premium - HDRi - Speakers
- STUNNING IMAGE QUALITY: 2K QHD 2560×1440 resolution; IPS panel; USB-C, HDMI, DP connectivity; 16:9 aspect ratiole panel with 95% DCI-P3 Color Space.
- GAMING MONITOR BOOSTS: FreeSync Premium, HDRi, and 144Hz refresh rate for smooth, clear, vivid images.
- EASY CONTROL: Use a remote control, 5-way navigator, or volume wheel to adjust your settings quickly
- 1 CHANNEL AUDIO: Two 2W speakers, a 5W subwoofer, and a DSP (Digital Signal Processor) let you select your best audio mode.
- EYE CARE: Auto-adjusts brightness and color temperature by screen content and ambient light conditions, eliminates screen flickers, filters harmful blue light.
- CONSOLE-COMPATIBLE: Game on Xbox Series X at 1440p @120Hz
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
10. VIOTEK GNV27DB 27-Inch Curved QHD Gaming Monitor - 144Hz 2560x1440p 1ms (OD) - 1500R Curvature
- LIGHTNING FAST GAMING — Elevate your pixel performance with the WQHD monitor resolution boosted by a lightning-fast 144Hz monitor refresh rate.
- SUPERIOR IMAGE QUALITY — Bring your movies, shows and favorite gaming titles to life with the absolute best VA panel widescreen monitor display on the market.
- FREESYNC WITH LFC — AMD FreeSync monitors help smooth out fast-paced games, squashing motion blur and image ghosting.
- YOUR NEW COMMAND HUB — Your space, your rules.
- BEST-IN-CLASS SUPPORT – We don’t play with dead pixels – neither will you! New Viotek PC gaming monitors are protected by our Zero-Tolerance Dead Pixel Policy and 3-Year Limited Warranty, fully backed by an American company.
Freesync 1440p 144hz Monitor Buying Guide: Top Things To Keep In MindIn order to make sure you buy the right Freesync 1440p 144hz Monitor, you need to keep some things in mind before you finalize your buying decision. Considering these few things will make sure you make the right choice that’s best suited for you. Along with our Freesync 1440p 144hz Monitor Reviews given above, and the factors to consider down below, are enough to guide you to get the best Freesync 1440p 144hz Monitor.
- Consider The Use Case: How and where you are going to use your product makes a lot of difference. If you want something that you are going to use regularly, then you must spend a proper amount to ensure you get good quality stuff. On the other hand, if you are not even sure if you need this on regular basis, then there’s no point in spending a ton of bucks to get the most premium one. Besides, who uses plays a big role as well. Depending on the gender, age, and role, the use case could be different.
- Know The Different Types: Not one Freesync 1440p 144hz Monitor is suitable for everyone. If you want the best Freesync 1440p 144hz Monitor, you must know the available types. Before even you want to make a buying decision, the types of Freesync 1440p 144hz Monitor must be known to you. That way you will make sure that you don’t regret buying the wrong Freesync 1440p 144hz Monitor.
- Decide The Budget: Understanding the budget right up makes your job easier. Because you can easily eliminate something that does not fall under your budget. Just know that not always spending the most money is the best decision. Understanding what you need and setting your budget around it will help you get the best Freesync 1440p 144hz Monitor.
- Go For The Brand: It is true that sometimes you have to pay a bit more when you are choosing a branded product. But most of the time, it is more than worth it. Find out the top brands of the product, and check out for product reviews to make sure you are getting a proven product. A good brand ensures you quality and you don’t have to spend a lot of time contemplating about getting a faulty product. More to that, a good brand will offer you a warranty and free returns in some cases.
- Check The Build Quality: You definitely want your Freesync 1440p 144hz Monitor to stay with you and give you service for the longest time possible. And that is why the build quality and build materials are worth checking. Making sure you are investing in quality materials further ensures the build quality. For a Freesync 1440p 144hz Monitor to provide better service, build quality is something that you shouldn’t sacrifice, even if there’s a price difference.
- Look For The Features: Different features are available for different functionality. One product might not have all the features a particular category can have. But knowing which features are available makes sure you get to choose something that is actually functional to you. Looking for the right features in your Freesync 1440p 144hz Monitor can make a lot of difference. There are times when you might grab a feature for no extra cost at all. So, knowing the available features might help you get the best Freesync 1440p 144hz Monitor and at the same time, it can make sure you are not buying the same product multiple times.