You definitely need the Eurorack Sampler Module if you want to make your life a lot easier and more fun. I and my team have been working hard and researching every brand and store to figure out which ones will make it to the top of our recommended list. We try to make sure you get the Best Eurorack Sampler Module for your need hence we bring forward 10 best Eurorack Sampler Module Reviews for you to consider. The aim is to help you make the right decision and save your time with our list.
Best Eurorack Sampler Module
For all the Eurorack Sampler Module we suggest, we always make sure they have been thoroughly reviewed and tested to make sure they are worth mentioning.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Eurorack Sampler Module
|1||Hosa CMM-830 3.5 mm TS to 3.5 mm TS Unbalanced Patch Cables||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Cre8audio Eurorack module (Cellz)||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Hosa CMP-305 3.5 mm TS to 1/4" TS Mono Interconnect Cable||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Erica Synths Pico DSP Stereo Effects Eurorack Module||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Mutable Instruments Ears Contact Microphone Eurorack Synth Module||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Alesis MultiMix 12R - 12-channel Mixer & Microphone Preamplifier in 3U Rack||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Audio Interface with DJ Mixer and Sound Card||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Hosa CPP-845 1/4" TS to Same Unbalanced Patch Cables||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Burns Theremins B3 Deluxe Theremin||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Roland TD-17 Drum Sound Module||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Hosa CMM-830 3.5 mm TS to 3.5 mm TS Unbalanced Patch Cables, 1 Foot
- Cre8audio Eurorack module Cellz
- Hosa CMP-305 3.5 mm TS to 1/4" TS Mono Interconnect Cable, 5 feet
- Erica Synths Pico DSP Stereo Effects Eurorack Module
- Mutable Instruments Ears Contact Microphone Eurorack Synth Module
- Alesis MultiMix 12R | 12-channel Mixer & Microphone Preamplifier in 3U Rack
- Audio Interface with DJ Mixer and Sound Card, Maonocaster Lite Portable ALL-IN-ONE Podcast Production...
- Hosa CPP-845 1/4" TS to Same Unbalanced Patch Cables, 1.5 Feet
- Burns Theremins B3 Deluxe Theremin
- Roland TD-17 Drum Sound Module , Black
1. Hosa CMM-830 3.5 mm TS to 3.5 mm TS Unbalanced Patch Cables
- Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer
- Oxygen-free copper (OFC) Conductors for Enhanced signal clarity
- Ofc Spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI Rejection and Flexibility
2. Cre8audio Eurorack module (Cellz)
- Cv touch control and sequencer
- Width = 12HP
- Depth = 30mm
- 2.5mA Power draw when running +12V rail
- 27mA Power draw when running +5V rail
- 1.5mA Power draw when running -12V
- 0-10V voltage range output 1
- 0-10V voltage range output 2
- Minimum voltage required to set LFO triggers 1/2 high = 0.8V
3. Hosa CMP-305 3.5 mm TS to 1/4″ TS Mono Interconnect Cable
- Length: 5 ft.
- Left connector): 1 x phone mono 6. 3 mm – male
- Right connector): 1 x mini-phone mono 3. 5 mm – male
4. Erica Synths Pico DSP Stereo Effects Eurorack Module
- 3HP Eurack Digital Effects Module
5. Mutable Instruments Ears Contact Microphone Eurorack Synth Module
- Built-in contact microphone soldered right under the front panel, turning the panel and your entire case into a microphone.
- Increasingly spaced ridges on the panel, generating sonically interesting pulses or impulse combs when rubbed.
- High-quality amplification stage suitable for external contact microphones, electro-acoustic instruments like guitars, or plain line-level signals.
- Envelope follower, translating the decaying amplitude profile of a tap into an envelope CV
- Gate detector, translating taps into gate signals
6. Alesis MultiMix 12R - 12-channel Mixer & Microphone Preamplifier in 3U Rack
- Ultra-affordable 12-channel mixer in a 3U rack
- 8 high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4″ balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4″ line inputs.
- 2 aux sends (pre- and post-fader), stereo aux return, 8 1/4″ inserts, 2-track stereo RCA in and out.
- Separate 1/4″ balanced main and monitor outs, front-panel headphone out
- 2-band high/ low shelving EQ per channel
7. Audio Interface with DJ Mixer and Sound Card
- ALL IN ONE and EASY TO USE: Works as a USB sound card plus mixing station.
- SPECIAL EFFECTS: Four user recordable, eight Built-in special audio effects, and various adjustments available for your creation.
- BORN FOR LIVE STREAMING: MAONO DJ mixer controller supports up to 2 person, 4 devices and 4 platforms to stream simultaneously.
- START YOUR OWN CONCERT: 10-step reverb & 12-step electronic music & 3 modifiable tones (Treble, mid-range, bass) make this audio interface more entertaining and meet more live recording needs.
- PACKAGE LIST: 1* MIC, 1* Mic Cable, 1* Mic tripod, 1* windscreen muff, 1* Audio interface mixer, 1* Charging cable, 2* 3.
8. Hosa CPP-845 1/4″ TS to Same Unbalanced Patch Cables
- These cables are designed to interconnect pro audio gear with unbalanced phone jacks.
- Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer
- Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- OFC spiral shields for effective EMI and RFI rejection and flexibility
- Connector(s): 1/4 in TS to Same. Length: 1.5′
9. Burns Theremins B3 Deluxe Theremin
- True theremin with pitch and volume (rod and loop) antennas
- Tonal quality of the B3 Theremin Line
- Five octave playing range
- Pitch range is easily set for a comfortable 2.5 feet (arm’s length)
- Custom-built wooden cabinet – recessed mic stand mount
10. Roland TD-17 Drum Sound Module
- Expressive and dynamic sound inherited from Prismatic Sound modeling technology of the TD-50
- High-speed response with wider dynamic range, high-resolution of tonal changes
- Authentic hi-hat sound with smooth open-to-closed pedal control, and bow/edge tonal detection
- Open and closed rim-shots detected for authentic snare technique
- Bluetooth audio for wirelessly streaming audio from your smartphone to the TD-17 module
Eurorack Sampler Module Buying Guide: Top Things To Keep In MindIn order to make sure you buy the right Eurorack Sampler Module, you need to keep some things in mind before you finalize your buying decision. Considering these few things will make sure you make the right choice that’s best suited for you. Along with our Eurorack Sampler Module Reviews given above, and the factors to consider down below, are enough to guide you to get the best Eurorack Sampler Module.
- Consider The Use Case: How and where you are going to use your product makes a lot of difference. If you want something that you are going to use regularly, then you must spend a proper amount to ensure you get good quality stuff. On the other hand, if you are not even sure if you need this on regular basis, then there’s no point in spending a ton of bucks to get the most premium one. Besides, who uses plays a big role as well. Depending on the gender, age, and role, the use case could be different.
- Know The Different Types: Not one Eurorack Sampler Module is suitable for everyone. If you want the best Eurorack Sampler Module, you must know the available types. Before even you want to make a buying decision, the types of Eurorack Sampler Module must be known to you. That way you will make sure that you don’t regret buying the wrong Eurorack Sampler Module.
- Decide The Budget: Understanding the budget right up makes your job easier. Because you can easily eliminate something that does not fall under your budget. Just know that not always spending the most money is the best decision. Understanding what you need and setting your budget around it will help you get the best Eurorack Sampler Module.
- Go For The Brand: It is true that sometimes you have to pay a bit more when you are choosing a branded product. But most of the time, it is more than worth it. Find out the top brands of the product, and check out for product reviews to make sure you are getting a proven product. A good brand ensures you quality and you don’t have to spend a lot of time contemplating about getting a faulty product. More to that, a good brand will offer you a warranty and free returns in some cases.
- Check The Build Quality: You definitely want your Eurorack Sampler Module to stay with you and give you service for the longest time possible. And that is why the build quality and build materials are worth checking. Making sure you are investing in quality materials further ensures the build quality. For a Eurorack Sampler Module to provide better service, build quality is something that you shouldn’t sacrifice, even if there’s a price difference.
- Look For The Features: Different features are available for different functionality. One product might not have all the features a particular category can have. But knowing which features are available makes sure you get to choose something that is actually functional to you. Looking for the right features in your Eurorack Sampler Module can make a lot of difference. There are times when you might grab a feature for no extra cost at all. So, knowing the available features might help you get the best Eurorack Sampler Module and at the same time, it can make sure you are not buying the same product multiple times.