It’s not easy to find the right Queen Air Mattress for you on your own. That is why I wanted to help you out to find the Best Cheap Queen Air Mattress in a single article. There are different types and it might be confusing to figure out which one would suit you, hence I had to study and analyze 61505 reviews and find the top 10 Best Cheap Queen Air Mattress for your convenience. You will find detailed Cheap Queen Air Mattress Reviews along with a guideline to make sure you consider the right things while making the decisions.
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Best Cheap Queen Air Mattress
For all the Queen Air Mattress we suggest, we always make sure they have been thoroughly reviewed and tested to make sure they are worth mentioning.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Queen Air Mattress
|1||EZ INFLATE Queen Air Mattress with Built-in Dual Pump for Easy Inflation/Quick Set Up – Inflatable Air Bed for Camping||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|2||King Koil Queen Air Mattress with Built-in Pump - Best Inflatable Airbed Queen Size - Elevated Raised Air Mattress Quilt Top 1-Year Manufacturer Guarantee Included||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|3||iDOO Queen Size Air Mattress||9||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Active Era Queen Air Mattress with Built in Pump & Raised Pillow – Puncture Resistant with Waterproof Flocked Top||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress with ComfortCoil Technology & Internal High Capacity Pump - Queen Size||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|6||SleepLux Durable Inflatable Air Mattress with Built-in Pump||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Intex Dura-Beam Standard Series Pillow Rest Raised Airbed w/Built-in Pillow & Internal Electric Pump||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||InnoTruth Raised Air Mattress with Built-in Pump||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||EnerPlex Queen Air Mattress for Camping||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Intex Dura-Beam Plus Series Essential Rest Airbed with Internal Electric Pump||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- EZ INFLATE Queen Air Mattress with Built-in Dual Pump for Easy Inflation/Quick Set Up Inflatable Air Bed...
- King Koil Queen Air Mattress with Built-in Pump Best Inflatable Airbed Queen Size Elevated Raised Air...
- iDOO Queen Size Air Mattress, Inflatable Airbed with Built-in Pump, 3 Mins Quick Self-Inflation/Deflation...
- Active Era Queen Air Mattress with Built in Pump & Raised Pillow Puncture Resistant with Waterproof Flocked...
- SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress with ComfortCoil Technology & Internal High Capacity Pump Queen...
- SleepLux Durable Inflatable Air Mattress with Built-in Pump, Pillow and USB Charger, 22" Tall Queen
- Intex Dura-Beam Standard Series Pillow Rest Raised Airbed w/Built-in Pillow & Internal Electric Pump, Queen...
- InnoTruth Raised Air Mattress with Built-in Pump ,18in Elevated Inflatable Mattress with Carrying Bag...
- EnerPlex Queen Air Mattress for Camping, Home & Travel 13 Inch Double Height Inflatable Bed with Built-in...
- Intex Dura-Beam Plus Series Essential Rest Airbed with Internal Electric Pump, Bed Height 18", Queen...
1. EZ INFLATE Queen Air Mattress with Built-in Dual Pump for Easy Inflation/Quick Set Up – Inflatable Air Bed for Camping
- Watch as our luxury air mattress with built-in pump inflates in 2 mins or less! Whether you’re camping or having a sleepover, this blow up bed will have you snoozing in seconds.
- Waterproof and puncture resistant, our queen air mattress with built in pump is made from durable PVC and can hold up to 300lbs.
- This 16″ blow up mattress has a premium, soft, triple-layered comfort flocked top, for cozy non-slip stability wherever you rest your head.
- Our travel-friendly, double-height inflatable mattress measures a full 80″ x 60″ and has structured air coils for support – you’ll never want to get up!.
- Customize the volume of air in our queen air bed to suit your sleep.
2. King Koil Queen Air Mattress with Built-in Pump – Best Inflatable Airbed Queen Size – Elevated Raised Air Mattress Quilt Top 1-Year Manufacturer Guarantee Included
- 1-year warranty provided by the manufacturer included in your purchase! – King Koil enhanced queen airbed technology with a – soft flocking layer and a built-in pillow.
- Extra thick durable waterproof comfort quilt top with extra spinal support – firm mattress provides good sleeping posture – sueded top keeps bedding in place.
- Queen sized airbed with coil-beam construction and a built-in 120v / 210w ac pump – inflated dimensions: 80″ x 60″ x 20″ should you accidentally puncture or tear your air mattress, all King Koil air mattresses include patch kits.
- Easy to use plug in internal pump allows fast & easy inflation / deflation.
- Customer friendly 1-year guarantee offered.
3. iDOO Queen Size Air Mattress
- 3 Mins fast & easy inflation and deflation: The built-in pump inflates/deflates the air mattress within 3-4 mins to achieve your desired comfort level with the switch of a button.
- Thicked and comfortable waterproof top: Skin-friendly, multi-layer, puncture-resistant PVC prevents air leakage and instability.
- Exceptional deep sleep companion: 40 internal air coils to enhance durability and support; keeping your bed flat and firm.
- Lightweight for easy storage: Keep as an extra, space-saving bed.
- Tips: PVC Material will naturally stretch and expand during use.
4. Active Era Queen Air Mattress with Built in Pump & Raised Pillow – Puncture Resistant with Waterproof Flocked Top
- Comfortable & Supportive: Raised 17 inches from the floor (20 inches including pillow height), this air mattress queen is fitted with 35 structured air-coils which provide head to toe support for a relaxing and comfortable night’s sleep.
- Built-In Pillow: This air mattress with built in pump features a unique 3-inch built-in raised pillow for improved head and neck support and improved spinal alignment for bed-like comfort throughout the night.
- Fast Inflation: The integrated easy-to-use electric pump quickly inflates the queen size air mattress with built in pump to full firmness in less than 3 minutes.
- Strong Durable Design: Features an extra thick, hard wearing and warterproof flocked top layer which is both extremely durable and comfortable.
- Large Queen Size: This blow up mattress with built in pump has inflated dimensions of 60″ x 80″ x 20” (Height without pillow is 17”).
5. SoundAsleep Dream Series Air Mattress with ComfortCoil Technology & Internal High Capacity Pump – Queen Size
- CUSTOMER FRIENDLY 1-YEAR WARRANTY comes standard on all SoundAsleep mattresses.
- INDUSTRY LEADING DESIGN exclusively using ComfortCoil Technology and a SureGrip bottom to ensure firmness and stability.
- PATENTED 1-CLICK INTERNAL PUMP ensures quick and easy inflation and deflation.
- PREMIUM “DOUBLE-HEIGHT” RAISED AIR BED with dual chamber construction.
- EXTRA THICK, WATERPROOF FLOCKED TOP ensures a comfortable sleeping experience while multilayer, puncture-resistant Eco-Friendly PVC makes this mattress extra durable and long-lasting.
6. SleepLux Durable Inflatable Air Mattress with Built-in Pump
- GET A GOOD NIGHT’S REST: SleepLux’s queen air mattress is designed with proprietary I-Beam construction.
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION: Our airbeds promote healthy sleeping postures.
- INFLATES AND DEFLATES WITH ZERO EFFORT: The built-in pump quietly inflates the air mattress in just 5 minutes with just a single push of a button.
- CHARGE YOUR PHONE: There’s a built-in USB port for convenient charging of electronics.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Contents include 1 Queen Air Mattress with 76″ x 56″ top sleeping surface area with built-in pump and pillow, 1 storage bag for convenient storage and transportation, and 1 repair patch in case of an accidental puncture or rip.
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 661 lbs (300 kg)
- CONTENTS: 1 air mattress, 1 storage bag, 1 repair patch
7. Intex Dura-Beam Standard Series Pillow Rest Raised Airbed w/Built-in Pillow & Internal Electric Pump
- Approximate inflation time is 3 1⁄4 minutes
- Built-in pillow provides bed-like comfort
- Weight capacity 600 pounds
- The convenient hand carry bag is perfect for storage and transport
- Dimensions-16 x 15.25 x 7.13 inches
8. InnoTruth Raised Air Mattress with Built-in Pump
- Perfect for Gifts and Personal Use
- Soft Material-0.
- Enjoy Immediate Rest-Simply take out the airbed from its waterproof storage bag and enjoy a comfortable break in the office or used as a luxurious bed replacement to your guest make them feel like home.
- 2 Ways to Inflate-Our inflatable bed is equipped with a 120V built-in air pump which can be inflated within 3 minutes.
- 18“Height-Highter Stability-With a superior capacity of 600lbs，when flipping on our upgraded blow up mattress，it doesn’t make a squeaky noise like a traditional bed.
- Space-saving & Easy to Clean-When folded, the bed measures 13.
9. EnerPlex Queen Air Mattress for Camping
- Multipurpose: Our premium, waterproof air mattresses can be used as a floor mattress at home, a portable bed for traveling, and even as a camping mattress in the great outdoors.
- Fast Use: Our queen air mattress with built in pump inflates in under 2 min.
- High-Quality: Designed with puncture-resistant PVC, this 13″ blow up mattress has a premium comfort top flocking to prevent leaking and provide non-slip stability.
- Durable: Our portable, inflatable mattress has a sturdy coil beam construction – perfect for a comfy cat nap in your neck of the woods.
- Adjustable: To achieve your desired level of comfort, use the built-in, fastest inflating pump on the market to fill up the queen air bed.
10. Intex Dura-Beam Plus Series Essential Rest Airbed with Internal Electric Pump
- Fiber-Tech interior construction and a soft, velvety sleeping surface
- Mattress is raised 18in from the floor for convenience
- Unique edge and bottom ring construction provide superior stability
- Powerful internal pump for rapid inflation and deflation. Approx. inflation time: 4 minutes
- Standard queen bed size: 60″ X 80″ x 18″ – Max weight limit: 600 lbs
Queen Air Mattress Buying Guide: Top Things To Keep In MindIn order to make sure you buy the right Queen Air Mattress, you need to keep some things in mind before you finalize your buying decision. Considering these few things will make sure you make the right choice that’s best suited for you. Along with our Cheap Queen Air Mattress Reviews given above, and the factors to consider down below, are enough to guide you to get the best Queen Air Mattress.
- Consider The Use Case: How and where you are going to use your product makes a lot of difference. If you want something that you are going to use regularly, then you must spend a proper amount to ensure you get good quality stuff. On the other hand, if you are not even sure if you need this on regular basis, then there’s no point in spending a ton of bucks to get the most premium one. Besides, who uses plays a big role as well. Depending on the gender, age, and role, the use case could be different.
- Know The Different Types: Not one Queen Air Mattress is suitable for everyone. If you want the best Queen Air Mattress, you must know the available types. Before even you want to make a buying decision, the types of Queen Air Mattress must be known to you. That way you will make sure that you don’t regret buying the wrong Queen Air Mattress.
- Decide The Budget: Understanding the budget right up makes your job easier. Because you can easily eliminate something that does not fall under your budget. Just know that not always spending the most money is the best decision. Understanding what you need and setting your budget around it will help you get the best Queen Air Mattress.
- Go For The Brand: It is true that sometimes you have to pay a bit more when you are choosing a branded product. But most of the time, it is more than worth it. Find out the top brands of the product, and check out for product reviews to make sure you are getting a proven product. A good brand ensures you quality and you don’t have to spend a lot of time contemplating about getting a faulty product. More to that, a good brand will offer you a warranty and free returns in some cases.
- Check The Build Quality: You definitely want your Queen Air Mattress to stay with you and give you service for the longest time possible. And that is why the build quality and build materials are worth checking. Making sure you are investing in quality materials further ensures the build quality. For a Queen Air Mattress to provide better service, build quality is something that you shouldn’t sacrifice, even if there’s a price difference.
- Look For The Features: Different features are available for different functionality. One product might not have all the features a particular category can have. But knowing which features are available makes sure you get to choose something that is actually functional to you. Looking for the right features in your Queen Air Mattress can make a lot of difference. There are times when you might grab a feature for no extra cost at all. So, knowing the available features might help you get the best Queen Air Mattress and at the same time, it can make sure you are not buying the same product multiple times.